1 . Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hmm both. I really like both.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap. I love ripping paper off.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? White only
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes!
5. When do you put your decorations up? The entire time I was growing up it was done the day after Thanksgiving (give or take a few years at any rate). Now I try to do it as soon as I’m in the mood when its close to Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite Christmas dish (excluding dessert)? Prime rib…OMG!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Family dinners. I can still remember hanging out with my cousins at the kids table.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Hmmm…thought he was the Spirit of Christmas?!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Did as a kid…ALWAYS pajamas. Mom liked to take pictures of us looking nice as it turns out.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? all white lights, silvery ornaments, crystals, etc. Very “Winter Wonderland”
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love it! But terrible to drive in.
12. Can you ice skate? Used to…haven’t been in MANY MANY years!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I got my Cabbage Patch Kid for Christmas ’83 when I was 2. Had her for a long time. Matter of fact I started collecting them a few years ago to get a replacement for her, which I have, and love still.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? The reason for the season, of course. Being with family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Oy…only one?! Hmm…cheesecake I guess.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating, especially if its with my family
17. What tops your Christmas tree? A blown Mercury glass 1940s/1950s topper – like this
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving. I love giving someone something they will actually use.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Very YUM!
21. What do you want for Christmas? I have no idea. Really. No one asks me anyway.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Nope. None to go to. Work doesn’t have one.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s? PJs if at all possible…I hate going out.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Of course!!
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? My immediate family, Mom, Stepdad, Sister, Brother-in-law and nephews. Unless I’m at work that night, which is happening this year.