Yup another meme…eh, why not??
1. How do you like your eggs? scrambled with green bell peppers and hot sauce on top of buttered toast (I eat this like almost every morning)
2. How do you take your coffee/tea? Coffee I will only drink iced with lots and lots of flavor & sugar. Iced tea I like with lemon and no sugar and hot tea with milk, lemon and sugar.
3. Favorite breakfast food: Either scrambled eggs or french toast
4. Peanut butter: creamy…I hate chunky. And Peter Pan if I can get it.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad? Dorothy Lynch, vinegar and oil or Sakura Bana‘s sesame oil dressing
6. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi I guess…but I never drink pop
7. You’re feeling lazy. What do you make? Frozen pizza or go to one of the 6 fast food joints within blocks of my apartment
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Hawaiian but I’m out of delivery range for all but one pizza place…and theirs tastes like cardboard
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Steak if I have some, with baked potato or some kind of pasta.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories? Yup. Food served at family gatherings and the like usually or cherished family recipes that “bring back” a long gone loved one, like one of my grandmother’s recipes.
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? Yup…usually food served at funerals.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone? Yes. I dated a guy who only liked chicken and cereal. It was one or the other at EVERY MEAL – it was weird.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? Yes, beets, liver and Jell-o…gross!!!
14. What was your favorite food as a child? Hamburgers I think…or pizza
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love? Yeah. I had a love hate thing with cooked spinach. I like it…right now anyway.
16. Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate? Yup. Nuts. I liked them A LOT more as a kid. I can barely stomach them now for some reason.
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable: Tomato and since its classified as both a fruit and a vegetable (depending on who’s deciding) I’m also going to say apples and broccoli.
18. Favorite junk food: Hmm. I have a thing for those little chocolate donuts (Hostess and Little Debbies alike). I call them wax donuts but I just love them!
19. Favorite between meal snack: Fruit. I know, how proper!
20. Do you have any weird food habits? Of course…I put ketchup all kinds of things, like potato chips, mashed potatoes, and almost anything else that I can eat.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Popcorn. Its low in calories but extremely filling.
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Pizza. YUMMY!
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Not very spicy. I like to taste the mingling flavors and avoid heart burn.
24. Can I get you a drink? Iced tea with lemon, no sugar, please
25. Red or White Wine? white unless I’m having steak then it’s red
26. We only have beer: a wheat ale then, they only kind I like
27. Favorite dessert? cheesecake with chocolate on top
28. The perfect nightcap? milk if we are being PG about it, if not a beer (only time I like to drink it)